Reply To: The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15)

Forums Adventures Between Adventures The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15) Reply To: The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15)

December 10, 2015 at 2:47 pm #1641

The little children are in awe of Caris and her payment.

“Thank you Lady” one of them finally manages, looking up with star struck eyes at heavenly Caris.

“My Lady”, and Caris, your heart flutters a bit at the smooth intonation of Daidoji’s voice. You turn, and he stares into your eyes, speechless for just a moment before bowing. Motioning to the dark haired beauty and the mysterious man in his company, he introduces them.

“This is Rythil Threnody” He defers to the Elf, who looks as pictured below, but without the mask, lantern, or any visible weapons. He bows his head.
“Well met Lady Ambrodel”

Rythil Threnody

“This is Lady Lay Yu Quan, our Mistress of Arcana” She bows, coming forward and takes your hands Caris

“You are even more beautiful than my brother led on…” A mischievous light sparkles in her eyes and Daidoji begins to turn red behind her

Lady Lay Yu Quan

“You and I must share a drink, find a place to sit, and you will tell me of all your adventures, and in exchange, I shall teach you our way of dancing, so that you may take my brother for a proper spin once the night has picked up!”

That mischief in her eyes spreads into a smile as she looks back at her brother winking. Daidoji is standing their blushing as Lay Yu leads Caris over to a stage where 3 great, flower wreathed tables are set up.

“Do come sit with us when you’re duties are done brother!”

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by DM.
  • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by DM.