Reply To: The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15)

Forums Adventures Between Adventures The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15) Reply To: The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15)

December 6, 2015 at 8:45 am #1614

“Yes, it seems that Ehlonna was with us on our quest. It’s humbling when I look back on all that has transpired… how she assisted me when I helped Daki, how she spoke to me in meditation, guiding us in what we needed to do, even while she was captive.”

Caris becomes quiet, the reality of all that has happened over the last few weeks(?) really begins to sink in.

She wonders to herself if there are loose ends that need to be taken care of here, or if we should all get going and not linger. These gates, should they be sealed in order to deter any more trouble in this land? Should we drop the idea of bringing books to the gatekeeper? Where is Gray? Why is he acting so strange (or more strange than usual). What is Grognak doing… why is he so quiet? Hroth is snoring in the corner peacefully… Caris looks to Stern to try to get a read on his face. Suddenly Caris feels very disconnected.

“Pardon me, but I am feeling tired. If you don’t mind, I’ll excuse myself for the evening…”